What is WebCopyCat?
This review is about a digital marketing product called WebCopyCat.
Before we look at the pros and cons of WebCopyCat, let’s define what is digital marketing?
Digital marketing refers to an interactive marketing of products and/or services using digital technologies. Its objective is to convert leads into customers.
The main objective of such a strategy is to promote brands, increase sales, and build preferences through a number of tested marketing techniques.
What’s So Special about WebCopycat?
I’ve been involved with digital marketing for over eight years. I love the adventure of chasing the ever evolving shiny object. Yet, it grows tiresome keeping up with the internet “Joneses” whereas some new product is coming out daily.
I admit it’s addictive. You are always hoping that the next product will be the “One.” Yet, as time goes by, the reality does set in, “I’ve spent much more money than I have made.” Just ask my wife.
But at the end of the day, and you step back, reviewing all the so called new products, the basic Marketing 101 principles remain:
- Work towards growing an active list of prospects
- Provide a solution/product that solves a need of the prospects
- Deliver the solution/product utilizing a funnel process
- Provide value in your communications with the prospects
WebCopyCat does all of the above and more. It is a done-for-you product that meets the above criteria.
Better yet, if you are new to internet marketing WebCopyCat teaches an excellent foundation for beginners to build upon.
The premise of the program is that many newbie or fairly new entrepreneurs don’t have the time nor skill set to build a sustainable customer list.
The concept that, “the money is in the list” may still be too new, foreign or ignored.
But like myself, and many before, I have learned that without a responsive list, you are constantly turning your wheels and going no where fast.
“If you don’t have your own personal customer list, you are at the mercy of many factors that probably aren’t in your best interest. You are just too venerable to too many unknowns.“
Web CopyCat provides the following:
- A squeeze page with an opt-in to help build your autoresponder list. (Note: These will be your personal leads not the company’s. Web CopyCat sends emails to your list on your behalf)
- A complete done for you sales funnel (squeeze page, front end products, and upsell products). Products are rotated and every month a new sells funnel is added
- Company will set up system for anyone who is a newbie or just don’t have the time per request
- An option to buy time tested responsive traffic through the company to speed up list building and a better chance of making building residual income
- ==>10 day $1 trial period. Great way to see and try out all the goodies.<==
There are similar systems like WebCopyCat which accomplishes similar tasks. It’s a matter of preference. I like the system because it has reminded me of basic internet marketing 101.
- Build a personal list, and not just the company’s list.
- Communicate with your subscribers. Pre-written emails are not a substitute from personal spontaneous communication.
- Subscribers want to receive quality information, not just a sales letter.
- The money is in the list. There is no way around!
“I have been in companies that own my customer list. Suddenly, the company disappeared, and so did my list. And believe me, it hurts when that happens…”
With WebCopyCat you are in a partnership
- The WebCopyCat team will support you with the tools and instructions you need as you build your prospect list.
- You and your prospects will benefit from building a relationship of mutual trust, and reliance, as products and services are provided.
I would have missed a gem, if I hadn’t tried the 10 day $1 trial. WebCopyCat may not be for everyone. It is created for those who are just beginning their marketing journey. For the seasoned internet digital marketer WebCopyCat may seem too basic. Either way, the system works…
Disclaimer: Results Not Typical – Any proof of earnings is not a guarantee that you would earn the same, but it is possible to earn this much or more with an equal or greater strategy and work ethic.